Monday, January 16, 2017

Can We Get a Re-do?

If Only...

(how the dialogue could've gone in that last scene)

Benson

I tried, Ed.

Tucker

Not completely. You've been holding me at arm's length because you're scared, because you talked yourself into believing it wouldn't last.

Benson

I have this little boy. And he needs all my love and all my attention.

Tucker

He has to be your priority right now. I get that. I do. And I agree. But you and Noah, you're my priority.

Benson

I can't ask you to wait for me.

Tucker

Listen. I'm sorry if it seemed like I was asking you to give up your job before you're ready. That's not what I was saying. I know how important your job is to you. Work forever if you want, Liv. I will wait. I want to wait. I don't want to lose you, abandon everything we've built, because I'm ready and you're not.

Benson

You wouldn't be happy like that.

Tucker

I'm not going to be happy if I walk away from this.

Noah (off camera)

Mommy! Mommy!

Benson (looking back toward the sound of Noah's voice)

Bedtime

Tucker

Yeah
                                 **Tucker turns to leave

Benson

Do you want to help with that tonight?

Tucker

Yeah I do

**fade to black



No comments:

Post a Comment